Financial blogger assistant/editor
- Publish date
- Expiration date
- Job Title
- Financial blogger assistant/editor
- Rechin Financiar SRL
- Employer Description
Rechin Financiar is a a start-up company in Romania but has been one of the market leaders in its niche market in Poland. Rekin Finansów, set up in 2016, is one of the most renowned financial webblogs in Poland with over 1 200 000 unique readers a year.
- Short Job Description
- Job Requirements
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A university degree or be at the last year of University with a specialization in finance/economics or economics+journalism/media
- Min 0,5 year of experience with financial audit, banking, media or other large company in financial/IT/online marketing/media industry Previous experience in BIG4 companies is a plus
Key skills for the role:
- Native Polish language skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good knowledge of economics
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence
- Ability to manage your time and think fast
- Attention to detail
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to provide measurable results
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility and courage
- IT code (CMS/HTML) not scary you Knowledge of Romanian Language, CMS, HTML are BIG pluses.
- Job Description
This full-time job gives you opportunity to assist CEO in growing a fin-tech start-up company in financial media industry in Romania.
- You will work mainly in Timisoara (Romania), with up to 30% distant online working/Poland.
As a financial blogger assistant, you:
- translate and edit online articles on finance and economy
- write unique articles on personal finance and comment Polish economy
- maintain relationships with media houses, banks, and other partners in Poland
- manage a website for Romanian and Polish users
- outsource tasks to 3rd party partners
- develop and manage new web projects
- take full responsibility of HR and recruitment for the company
- take full responsibility of office administration
The job is an entry stage career of Country Manager of Rechin Financiar s.r.l. in Middle-East Europe for candidates who will gain necessary skills and prove their managerial talent.
- Job Benefits
- A truly unique managerial career path in financial media industry.
- You will experience how to grow a start-up company.
- Start-up salary is negotiable, highly depends on skills and experience. Estimated minimum start-up net salary ca 2500 PLN.
- Full-time contract is offered in Romania (3-month probationary period first)
- Relocation package incl. at least 1-month free comfortable accomodation and transport to Romania.
- There is no time cap for future promotion or salary rise if the candidate get necessary skills and proves to be successful.
- The assistant will be equipped with the necessary tools incl. laptop.
- Taking long summer or winter holidays is not a problem at Rechin Financiar. Flexibility is what stands out working at Rechin Financiar.
- Friendly atmosphere and healthy working habits are what we pay much attention to.
- Cosy office in Romania.
- Job Type
- Contract Type
- Apply Information
Please email your CV in English or Polish: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title: “Financial blogger assistant PL”