KYC Onboarding Analyst
- Publish date
- Expiration date
- Job Title
- KYC Onboarding Analyst
- Employer Description
About us Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world. We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
- Short Job Description
- <a href="https://jobs.ubs.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/HomeWithPreLoad?partnerid=25008&siteid=5012&PageType=searchResults&SearchType=linkquery&LinkID=3198#jobDetails=191725_5012" target="_blank" data-saferedirecturl="https://www.google.com/url?q=https://jobs.ubs.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/HomeWithPreLoad?partnerid%3D25008%26siteid%3D5012%26PageType%3DsearchResults%26SearchType%3Dlinkquery%26LinkID%3D3198%23jobDetails%3D191725_5012&source=gmail&ust=1556190763367000&usg=AFQjCNGijW_VTpZkVoN5SQbW0Mfh8vPXNg">https://jobs.ubs.com/TGnewUI/Search/Home/HomeWithPreLoad?partnerid=25008&siteid=5012&PageType=searchResults&SearchType=linkquery&LinkID=3198#jobDetails=191725_5012</a>
- Job Requirements
- bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance/economics/legal or similar
- fluent in English while Chinese, Hebrew, German, French, Spanish or Russian would be an asset
- meticulous work ethic, with attention to detail and service orientation
- great communicator, able to build, maintain and enhance relationships at all levels
- Job Description
Your role Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail?
Do you know how to take care of business? We’re looking for someone like that to:
- determine / confirm KYC data and collect relevant information in line with regulatory requirements
- correctly perform background checks and negative news searches, identify red flag situations and escalate in line with policy and procedures
- classify clients from a risk and regulatory perspective
- ensure appropriate and confidential handling / sharing of sensitive information
- contribute ideas and participate in efforts to further improve and streamline the process
- Job Benefits
Your team You’ll be working in the KYC Onboarding team in Zabierzów, Krakow Business Park. As part of the team you will be conducting due diligence checks on potential clients of the Investment Bank across all business areas and products types. As all KYC checks must be completed before a client transacts with UBS for the first time, you will be responsible for analyzing negative news to manage and mitigate the risk of being involved in money laundering, financing terrorism or other illegal activities. KYC Onboarding teams work on different time schedule depending on the region they support (APAC: 6:30am-3pm, EMEA 9am-5:30pm, US 9am-5:30 pm and up to 5 times per month: 12:30pm-9pm).
- Job Type
- Contract Type
- Apply Information
Join us We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now: ubs.com/polandcareers.