- Publish date
- Expiration date
- Job Title
- Purchasing Trainee
- Valeo Autosystemy sp. z o.o.
- Employer Description
Valeo is an automotive supplier and partner to automakers worldwide. As a technology company, we design innovative solutions for smart mobility, with a particular focus on intuitive driving and reducing CO₂ emissions. The Group also provides and distributes spare parts for automakers and independent aftermarket operators.
- Short Job Description
- Job Requirements
• Student of economics or engineering (it is necessary to have the status of a student);
• Availability of a minimum of 4 days a week (from Monday to Friday);
• Very good knowledge of English;
• Knowledge of French or German will be an unquestionable asset;
• Very good knowledge of MS Office;
• Developed communication and organizational skills;
• Negotiation skills and effective time management;
• Ability to work in a team and resistance to stress;
• Ability to work under time pressure.
- Job Description
• Participation in all current tasks of the department;
• Ongoing contact with domestic and foreign suppliers;
• Preparation of offer inquiries, preparation of statements and analyzes;
• Conducting initial negotiations;
• Sending orders and archiving of purchase documents.
- Job Benefits
• Paid internship in international production company with high quality standards of work;
• Good working condidtions;
• Great atmosphere at work.
- Job Type
- Contract Type
- Apply Information
All interested in this position are asked to send ther CV via our website linked below: valeo.taleo.net/careersection/ca/jobdetail.ftl All interested in this position are asked to send their CV including the protection personal data clause: "I hereby agree for processing my personal information included in my application for recruitment purposes realized by Valeo Autosystemy Sp. z o.o. and Valeo Electric and Electronic Systems Sp. z o.o. Valeo Siemens eAutomotive Sp. z o.o. and Valeo Service Eastern Europe Sp. z o.o.(accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and of the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).” If you wish to take part in other recruitment processes to our company, please add the following clause: “I also agree for preserve and process my personal data included in my application in future recruitment processes by or for the date administrator." We kindly inform that we will contact only with chosen candidates. All interested in this position are asked to send ther CV via our website linked below: valeo.taleo.net/careersection/ca/jobdetail.ftl