Supply Chain Intern
- Publish date
- Expiration date
- Job Title
- Supply Chain Intern
- Trademark Textiles A/S
- Employer Description
Trademark Textiles A/S is a private label manufacturer of socks, underwear, swimwear, canvas shoes, flip flops, textile printing and accessories.
- Kolding, Denmark
- Short Job Description
- lokalizacja na terenie Unii Europejskiej
- Job Requirements
▪ You are multi-lingual, at least fluent in English and Polish, extra language is an advantage,
▪ you have international experience during your work, studies or travels abroad,
▪ You are a global thinker, interested in intercultural experiences and opportunities working abroad,
▪ We expect you to bring energy, courage to take responsibility, curiosity and eagerness to learn.
- Job Description
An internship at Trademark Textiles is focused around three types of tasks: 1. Longer-lasting tasks without a deadline, e.g. sourcing of new production areas and/or evaluation of potential new factories, other project-related tasks (often good inputs for a thesis) 2. The “daily work” in one of our teams – by priority and to be done before a deadline: Updating orders, typing new orders, follow up on textile samples and samples from the running production, quality control and comments to the samples, document handling 3. “Ad hoc” tasks – from day to day, e.g. help for packing, labeling etc.
- Job Benefits
▪ Insight in the whole textile production process,
▪ Close cooperation between design, sales and buying department,
▪ Working in international company with 8-10 different country cultures,
▪ Cooperation with colleagues in the Far East and another culture,
▪ Training in English, both written and spoken, every day,
▪ Work in “real life” with deadlines,
▪ Nice and informal environment in a young company,
▪ Structured introduction in basic textile production.
- Job Type
- Contract Type
- Apply Information
Through the link: app.jobmatchprofile.com/y74xc4