Accountant (Luxembourg Market)
- Pubikacja od
- Publikacja do
- Stanowisko / Job title
- Accountant (Luxembourg Market)
- Firma / Employer
- TMF RDC Europe sp. z o.o.
- Opis firmy / Employer Description
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management. We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where nearly 600 people already work. Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
- Miejsce pracy (miasto) / Location
- Link do strony z ofertą
- Województwo / Region
- Wymagania względem kandydata / Job Requiremants
- Minimum 2-5 years accounting experience, preferably in a client servicing position
- University degree in Accounting or a related field
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practice
- Proven ability to take initiative and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent communication in English, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of German or French would be an asset
- High level of professionalism and the ability to deal effectively with all levels in the organization
Being unsuccessful after the completed recruitment process does not exclude the possibility of receiving an offer in another project. In the case of expressed interest in new job opportunities, we remain in long-term contact with our candidates!
- Zakres obowiązków / Job Description
- Maintain accounting records and prepare financial reports
- Trail client payment and follow up invoices with clients
- Organize and facilitate financial statement
- Assist Legal department with preparation of annual shareholders meetings
- Having a pro-active attitude to problem solving and coming up with solutions
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of legal documents
- Providing working documents (interest calculations, re-invoicing spreadsheets)
During the interview with our Recruiter, structure of the organization will be discussed further so that you can find the one that best suits your experience and aspirations among our offers.
- Oferujemy / Job Benefits
•Convenient central location,
•An international and dynamic environment,
•Private medical care,
•Co-financing of tickets for sports activities,
•Flexible working time •Free language courses,
•Exceptional people and atmosphere,
•Christmas and occasional gifts,
•Co-financing of holidays,
Our latest initiative, the European TMF Center in Katowice, assumes diversity as one of the basic factors shaping the work environment. We want to learn from each other and derive from our multi-dimensional experiences. Cooperation with TMF specialists from all over Europe provides a unique opportunity to raise both substantive competences and increase cultural sensitivity in the workplace.
- Wynagrodzenie brutto / Salary
- Wymiar czasu pracy / Job type
- Cały etat
- Rodzaj umowy / Contract Type
- Umowa o pracę
- Sposób aplikacji (w tym informacja o wymaganych dokumentach aplikacyjnych) / Apply Information
To apply, please go to careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/525301/accountant-luxembourg-market and click "Apply Now"
- Liczba wakatów
Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Katowicach nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść prezentowanych ofert rekrutacyjnych.