Client Service Manager - Accounting and Tax
- Pubikacja od
- Publikacja do
- Stanowisko / Job title
- Client Service Manager - Accounting and Tax
- Firma / Employer
- TMF RDC Europe sp. z o.o.
- Opis firmy / Employer Description
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management. We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where nearly 600 people already work. Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
- Miejsce pracy (miasto) / Location
- Link do strony z ofertą
- Województwo / Region
- Wymagania względem kandydata / Job Requiremants
Ideally, you meet the following hiring criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Finance/Accounting;
Good understanding and knowledge of accounting principles; previous experience in Accounting & Tax field highly desirable;
At least 6 years of total experience with at least 3 years of experience working in a client-facing environment, with a good track record of delivering services;
Experience in basic Project Management principles; able to identify key deliverables/structure key activities into work assignments; plan timing and work, monitor progress; set priority /adjust appropriately to changing demands;
At least 3 years’ experience of managing against a commercial contract – understands the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and definitions of scope as applied to pricing;
Track record in managing complex BPO/Professional Services delivery on a regional or global basis;
Experience of working in a global matrix environment, with geographically dispersed resources;
Fluent, clear and concise in English written and oral communication;
Self-organized with appropriate time management skills;
Ability to collaborate and to drive change in an international matrix environment across a broad set of cultures and business practices;
Able to travel internationally when required meeting clients face to face.
Being unsuccessful after the completed recruitment process does not exclude the possibility of receiving an offer in another project. In the case of expressed interest in new job opportunities, we remain in long-term contact with our candidates!
- Zakres obowiązków / Job Description
- Act as main client contact from TMF side for global clients and accountable for overall service delivery on Client Account;
- Understand the client contracts in detail (including scope and local delivery models);
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key contacts on Client Account;
- Accountable for quality of delivery (SLA performance);
- Manage escalations and cooperate with local offices and the client on corrective and execution plan;
- Participate, mainly as being in the loop, in the onboarding phase to ensure smooth transition to BAU phase;
- Ensure that the right documentation is in place and up to date when a client is transferred from the Implementation and Onboarding team to BAU phase;
- Set up reporting framework with the CST (Client Service Team) to manage properly governance process (internal and external performance meetings);
- Cooperate with CST to ensure that agreed documentation is produced and updated regularly by the local offices;
- Track and review contract performance;
- Manage CRN process - identify where changes to scope are required relating to existing service lines and location, then define, price and negotiate the necessary changes by gaining input from local teams and the relevant client contacts. Ensure all contractual and pricing changes are agreed and administered as necessary;
- Manage proactive initiatives to improve client satisfaction;
- Hold regular business reviews with the client;
- Hold regular calls with local offices to be up to date with delivery process, and potential issues – timely respond to challenges to proactively manage the cooperation with the client;
- Manage the annual contract review by ensuring the scope of the contract remains relevant in all areas both in terms of scope, volume and pricing
During the interview with our Recruiter, structure of the organization will be discussed further so that you can find the one that best suits your experience and aspirations among our offers.
- Oferujemy / Job Benefits
•Convenient central location,
•An international and dynamic environment,
•Private medical care,
•Co-financing of tickets for sports activities,
•Flexible working time •Free language courses,
•Exceptional people and atmosphere,
•Christmas and occasional gifts,
•Co-financing of holidays,
Our latest initiative, the European TMF Center in Katowice, assumes diversity as one of the basic factors shaping the work environment. We want to learn from each other and derive from our multi-dimensional experiences. Cooperation with TMF specialists from all over Europe provides a unique opportunity to raise both substantive competences and increase cultural sensitivity in the workplace.
- Wynagrodzenie brutto / Salary
- Wymiar czasu pracy / Job type
- Cały etat
- Rodzaj umowy / Contract Type
- Umowa o pracę
- Sposób aplikacji (w tym informacja o wymaganych dokumentach aplikacyjnych) / Apply Information
To apply, please go to careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/527255/client-service-manager-accounting-and-tax and click "Apply Now"
- Liczba wakatów
Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Katowicach nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść prezentowanych ofert rekrutacyjnych.