Junior Accountant (French speaker)
- Pubikacja od
- Publikacja do
- Stanowisko / Job title
- Junior Accountant (French speaker)
- Firma / Employer
- TMF RDC Europe sp. z o.o.
- Opis firmy / Employer Description
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management. We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where nearly 600 people already work. Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
- Miejsce pracy (miasto) / Location
- Link do strony z ofertą
- Województwo / Region
- Wymagania względem kandydata / Job Requiremants
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in accounting or financial area
- Basic knowledge of French (A2) and good English language (B2)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Able to deal with difficult situations in a calm and diplomatic way
- Has a strong understanding of processes needed to undertake role successfully
- Able to make decisions within defined limits of authority
Being unsuccessful after the completed recruitment process does not exclude the possibility of receiving an offer in another project. In the case of expressed interest in new job opportunities, we remain in long-term contact with our candidates!
- Zakres obowiązków / Job Description
Job purpose The Junior International Accountant will be in charge, within the firm’s accounting division, to support our international clients in their establishment and development in France. Under the supervision of the Senior/ Supervisor/ Manager, you will be required to perform all types of work on your client portfolio, in all areas of the accounting expertise. Your portfolio will be essentially composed of aircraft companies and international subsidiaries.
- Accounting maintenance and/or revision
- Monitoring of accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank, lettering, payroll, entries
- Closing including cut-off
- Preparation of tax returns
- Monthly and annual closing transactions; preparation of annual financial statements and of tax packages
- Setting up monthly and quarterly reports
During the interview with our Recruiter, structure of the organization will be discussed further so that you can find the one that best suits your experience and aspirations among our offers.
- Oferujemy / Job Benefits
•Convenient central location,
•An international and dynamic environment,
•Private medical care,
•Co-financing of tickets for sports activities,
•Flexible working time •Free language courses,
•Exceptional people and atmosphere,
•Christmas and occasional gifts,
•Co-financing of holidays,
Our latest initiative, the European TMF Center in Katowice, assumes diversity as one of the basic factors shaping the work environment. We want to learn from each other and derive from our multi-dimensional experiences. Cooperation with TMF specialists from all over Europe provides a unique opportunity to raise both substantive competences and increase cultural sensitivity in the workplace.
- Wynagrodzenie brutto / Salary
- Wymiar czasu pracy / Job type
- Cały etat
- Rodzaj umowy / Contract Type
- Umowa o pracę
- Sposób aplikacji (w tym informacja o wymaganych dokumentach aplikacyjnych) / Apply Information
To apply, please go to careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/527062/junior-accountant-french-speaker and select "Apply Now"
- Liczba wakatów
Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Katowicach nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść prezentowanych ofert rekrutacyjnych.