Junior Fund Accountant with English - Luxembourg Market
- Pubikacja od
- Publikacja do
- Stanowisko / Job title
- Junior Fund Accountant with English - Luxembourg Market
- Firma / Employer
- TMF RDC Europe sp. z o.o.
- Opis firmy / Employer Description
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management. We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where nearly 600 people already work. Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
- Miejsce pracy (miasto) / Location
- Link do strony z ofertą
- Województwo / Region
- Wymagania względem kandydata / Job Requiremants
- You have a pro-active attitude to problem solving and can come up with solutions
- You hold a degree in accounting / finance or a degree in a related field - 1-2 years of practical accounting experience; we are interested also in more experienced
Candidates - feel free to apply!
- You have strong communication skills, both written and spoken in English. Knowledge of German or French will be considered an asset
- You are a team player, who can work well independently You are comfortable working as part of an international team.
- Zakres obowiązków / Job Description
Job purpose Join TMF Group as Junior Fund Accountant and become part of our client servicing team. You will be part of the Luxembourg team providing the best services to our multinational clients. If you are not only looking for a regular accounting A-Z job but to be the manager of your clients’ needs, take this chance to join TMF and get the opportunity to learn more about fund accounting.
Key Responsibilities As (Junior) Fund Accountant you will assist a team of experienced accounting experts to handle your clients’ requests on a daily basis. Learn something new every day and grow into the role of managing your own portfolio of clients. By taking the ownership of own development following required and relevant trainings your role will include:
- Maintaining the bookkeeping and accounting records for a client portfolio
- Maintenance of accounting records and preparation of financial reports, i.e. deliverables
- Preparation of support working documents (interest calculations, invoicing schedules etc.)
- Supporting the audit of financial statements with Client Servicing colleagues
- Working closely and effectively with Client Servicing colleagues, such as assisting the Legal department in the preparation of annual shareholders meetings
- Assist Client Servicing colleagues with accounting or administrative tasks when required
During the interview with our Recruiter, structure of the organization will be discussed further so that you can find the one that best suits your experience and aspirations among our offers.
- Oferujemy / Job Benefits
•Convenient central location,
•An international and dynamic environment,
•Private medical care,
•Co-financing of tickets for sports activities,
•Flexible working time •Free language courses,
•Exceptional people and atmosphere,
•Christmas and occasional gifts,
•Co-financing of holidays,
Our latest initiative, the European TMF Center in Katowice, assumes diversity as one of the basic factors shaping the work environment. We want to learn from each other and derive from our multi-dimensional experiences. Cooperation with TMF specialists from all over Europe provides a unique opportunity to raise both substantive competences and increase cultural sensitivity in the workplace.
- Wynagrodzenie brutto / Salary
- Wymiar czasu pracy / Job type
- Cały etat
- Rodzaj umowy / Contract Type
- Umowa o pracę
- Sposób aplikacji (w tym informacja o wymaganych dokumentach aplikacyjnych) / Apply Information
To apply, please go to careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/527334/junior-fund-accountant-with-english-luxembourg-market and click "Apply Now"
- Liczba wakatów
Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Katowicach nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść prezentowanych ofert rekrutacyjnych.