Payroll Administrator (German speaking)
- Pubikacja od
- Publikacja do
- Stanowisko / Job title
- Payroll Administrator (German speaking)
- Firma / Employer
- TMF RDC Europe sp. z o.o.
- Opis firmy / Employer Description
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management. We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where nearly 600 people already work. Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
- Miejsce pracy (miasto) / Location
- Link do strony z ofertą
- Województwo / Region
- Wymagania względem kandydata / Job Requiremants
- Bachelor or University degree in Finance, Accounting, HR or Administration field;
- Working experience in the field of administration, payroll or accounting would be an asset;
- Experience with MS Office (particularly MS Excel);
- Structured and accurate;
- Pro-active attitude in promoting improvements and seeking clarifications;
- Outgoing, friendly and a team player;
- Very good German in both speaking and writing. Good knowledge of English.
Being unsuccessful after the completed recruitment process does not exclude the possibility of receiving an offer in another project. In the case of expressed interest in new job opportunities, we remain in long-term contact with our candidates!
- Zakres obowiązków / Job Description
Currently we are searching for a Payroll Administrator to support our Austrian and German Payroll teams from our hub in Katowice. If you like to work with figures and numbers and you are proactive about your own learning, we are happy to support you to kick off your international career with us!
- Managing and processing of payrolls for a number of less complex clients;
- Full provision of payroll tasks to international clients;
- Preparation of data related to wages, declarations, reports, posting;
- Contact with clients;
- Carrying out advisory tasks in matters relating to payroll accounting.
During the interview with our Recruiter, structure of the organization will be discussed further so that you can find the one that best suits your experience and aspirations among our offers.
- Oferujemy / Job Benefits
•Convenient central location,
•Stable employment •An international and dynamic environment,
•Private medical care •Life insurance •Co-financing of tickets for sports activities,
•Flexible working time •Free language courses,
•Exceptional people and atmosphere,
•Christmas and occasional gifts,
•Co-financing of holidays,
Our latest initiative, the European TMF Center in Katowice, assumes diversity as one of the basic factors shaping the work environment. We want to learn from each other and derive from our multi-dimensional experiences. Cooperation with TMF specialists from all over Europe provides a unique opportunity to raise both substantive competences and increase cultural sensitivity in the workplace.
- Wynagrodzenie brutto / Salary
- Wymiar czasu pracy / Job type
- Cały etat
- Rodzaj umowy / Contract Type
- Umowa o pracę
- Sposób aplikacji (w tym informacja o wymaganych dokumentach aplikacyjnych) / Apply Information
To apply, please go to careers.tmf-group.com/cw/en/job/519939/payroll-administrator-german-speaking and click "Apply Now"
- Liczba wakatów
Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Katowicach nie ponosi odpowiedzialności za treść prezentowanych ofert rekrutacyjnych.