Learn more about tuition fees, terms and conditions of studying. Then apply for studies:
Admission process for foreign candidates
Scan the following documents (all scans should be in colour):
- original diploma of higher education – at least Bachelor's degree (check the recognition rules), legalized or bearing an apostille (if applicable);
- sworn translation of the diploma into Polish or English (in case your study programme is conducted in English);
- original diploma supplement / transcript of records and its official translation into Polish (unless it was issued in English);
- a document confirming that your education entitles you to continue education at the university (masters). It is required only if there is no such information on the certificate;
- certificate confirming your proficient command of English (list of certificates);
- document confirming entitlement to study without payment (if applicable);
- document confirming a legal stay in Poland, e.g. a visa (if applicable).
Prepare your recent passport photograph see requirements.
Upload the documents to your application.
Don't forget to click the SUBMIT button!
- Pay the application fee
(the bank account number is available in the application system);
- Upload the payment confirmation into your account
(in the section where you uploaded all your documents);
- When the payment will be noted on the University's bank account, your application will be furtherly processed and verified.
After positive verification of your application, you will receive a payment notification for the first semester tuition fee. When we confirm the transfer, we will issue the acceptance letter, which can be used for your visa application.
Come to Poland before the start of the semester. Visit the Admission and bring all of the original documents with you.
Let us know before your arrival whether you would like to participate in the Orientation Day.
Deadline for applying on-line in Dream Apply system: the exact date will be published soon
Deadline for submitting original documents in the Admissions Office: 30th September, 2020
To enroll in the study programme in Poland, you must have valid health insurance (a medical travel insurance whose coverage amounts to not less than EUR 30 000, and covering all expenses that may arise in connection with the need to return for medical reasons, a medical emergency, urgent hospitalisation or death, or medical insurance within the meaning of Polish regulations on health care benefits financed out of public funds).
Terms and conditions
- European Union (EU) or European Free Trade Association (EFTA) Member States citizens and theirs relatives, if they are residing in Polandmembers of their families, if residing in the territory of Poland;
- foreigners who have been granted a permanent residence permit (settlement permit) or long-term residence permit of the EU;
- foreigners who in the territory of Poland have been granted a temporary residence permit (residence permit for a fixed period) pursuant to some special circumstances, referred to in Articles: 159 section 1**, or Article 186 section 1 subsections 3 or 4*** of the Act of 12 December 2013 on Foreigners;
- foreigners who hold refugee status granted by the Republic of Poland;
- foreigners who have been granted temporary protection in the territory of Poland;
- foreigners who have been granted subsidiary protection in the territory of Poland;
- holders of the Polish language C1 level certificate issued by the State Commission for the Certification of Proficiency in Polish as a Foreign Language;
- holders of the valid Pole's Card;
- holders of the formal Polish origin acknowledgement;
- spouses, children and parents of a Polish citizen, if residing in the territory of Poland.