- You are selected by your home institution to study at UEK under Erasmus+, CEEPUS or another exchange programme
- Your coordinator informs us about your selection.
- You check our website for the study offer
- You fill in our online application form,
- You complete the application procedure before the deadline. DO NOT send paper copies by post.
ERASMUS+ STUDENTS: do not print the Learning Agreement from the registration system. Use this model
- You receive a scanned acceptance letter and a practical information file by e-mail.
- Our coordinator sends the original Acceptance Letter to your coordinator on demand.
- If you chose dormitory accommodation in the online application form, the coordinator sends you also instructions on the dormitory deposit payment. Your make the bank transfer to confirm your reservation.
- Your Coordinator receives a scanned copy of the Learning Agreement signed by our academic coordinator
- On processing all students’ Learning Agreements the final study offer for a given semester is prepared and you are informed which courses will take place (if less than 10 students subscribe to a course it might be cancelled).
- At least three weeks before arrival, you fill in your arrival details in the registration system so that our ESN section can organize your pick-up.
- About one or two weeks before the Orientation Days you receive a message from your ESN mentor – the student who will be helping you get around after arrival and during your stay in Katowice.
- You check with your coordinator what documents you need to submit at your home university (arrival certificate, departure certificate etc.).
- You arrange your health & accident insurance
- You come here and enjoy your stay in Poland.