The Organizing Team of the 2019 ICECA Conference would like to invite you to attend this international meeting and share your views and observations with a wide group of researchers committed to advancing consumer awareness and rights. Theoretical, empirical and applied papers, as well as case studies, Ph.D. dissertations and special sessions proposals in areas related to consumer awareness are welcomed.
Venue: University of Economics in Katowice, Katowice, Poland
Conference language: English
List of suggested topics of interest (not exhaustive) includes the following themes:
- Consumer policy and directions of its development
- ECC throughout the EU
- Consumer institutions
- Consumer organisations best practices
- Legal aspects of consumer protection
- Consumer education
- Academic experiences in teaching consumer awareness
- Consumer resistance and boycotts
- Sustainable consumption and consumer behavior
- Sustainable marketing and CSR
- Consumers’ and companies misbehavior
Participants are also invited to submit their own proposals of special sessions topics (not included in the above list).