- the poster should be prepared in A1 format (420×594 mm);
- preferred orientation of the poster - vertical. The minimum margins from the edge of the poster equal to 20 mm;
- the poster should use (Times New Roman) font - individual substantive parts should be titled with a single line, 30 point size headings (bold), numbered with successive Arabic numerals;
- the base text of the poster should be of at least 20 point size (font of your choice).
In particular, the poster should contain the following:
- title (font size over 30 points, in bold) - clearly differing from the other elements of the poster);
- names, surnames and professional/scientific titles of the authors, with affiliations;
- individual sections of the presented research highlighted with headings; d/ bibliography - font of 15 point size at least.
*Captions under figures and tables in line with the standard of scientific papers.