Application process and deadlines
If you wish to study at the University of Economics in Katowice for one or two semesters you have to check at your Home University if a valid agreement between our universities exists.
English language requirements
Another requirement is the level of your English. All exchange students must have B2 level of their English (according to CEFR). We do not require any official language certificate, like FCE, CAE, TOEFL or IELTS, but your English level must be confirmed by your home univeristy on the application form. We trust our partner universities to select students with B2 level of English so that they can follow the classes for exchange students at our university.
Application process step by step
- You will receive an e-mail with the access to the Online Application System (within 2 days after the nomination deadline for each application period).
- Consult with your Home Coordinator if you should fill in the printable Learning Agreement (LA) or Online Learning Agreement (OLA).
- Read carefully the information about Application process and Learning Agreement in the presentations below.
- Prepare the Application Form and the LA/OLA according to the Online Application Process and OLA/LA Guide below.
- Download your Letter of Acceptance from our Online Application System (after we accept your application documents).
- Prepare yourself for your stay at the University of Economics in Katowice.
- Downloading the App "Academic Planner" prepared by the Erasmus+ National Agency which will help you during your stay in Poland.
Online Application Process and OLA Guide (for Erasmus+ students only)
Online Application Process and Printable LA Guide (bilateral agreements and other programs)
Application deadlines 2024/2025 Winter semester and full academic year 2024/2025 Summer semester 2024/2025
Upload of signed Application Form & approved Learning Agreement/ OLA
31 May 2024
31 October 2024
Important! Please remember that the above mentioned deadlines are final. We will not accept applications after these dates.
Extension of your stay at our university
If you would like to extend your stay at our university from winter semester only to the whole year, you need to get the official approval of your home university and UEKat before the deadline for the application for the summer semester (see the date above) also you need to upload the Learning Agreement for the summer semester signed and stamped before this deadline.