One of the main tasks of the International Relations is the coordination of international exchange programs.
Students from abroad have the opportunity to spend one or two semesters at the University of Economics in Katowice within the following programs:
- Erasmus+ with Programme Countries
- Erasmus+ with Partner Countries
- Double Degree
- CEEPUS (Central European Exchange Program for University Studies)
Moreover foreign students can also stay at our university within the Bilateral Agreement.
While studying at the University of Economics in Katowice students can take advantage of:
- a wide offer of courses in English, both on Bachelor and Master level, focused on business, economics, management and IT;
- studying in a fast-developing city located in the heart of Europe;
- support from the Mentor Program;
- social events and activities.
International Relations deals with the administrative matters like the application process and issue of the documents such as Letter of Acceptance and Confirmation of Stay.
Coordinator at the School of Undergraduate and Graduate Studies supports students with the academic matters like choice of courses, issue of the documents such as Certificate of Studies, student ID and other academic aspects of the exchange.