Learning Agreement versus Online Learning Agreement
Due to the fact that the European Commission implemented the new initiative called Erasmus Without Paper for the Erasmus+ Programme, the mobilities will be realized from the academic year 2022/2023 with the help of the online tools which should significantly simplify the process for the students who will carry out their mobility.
Online Learning Agreement
One of the tools is the Online Learning Agreement (OLA) which should replace the printable Learning Agreement (LA) for the mobilities within Erasmus+ Programme. The OLA does not refer to the exchange within the Bilateral Agreement or CEEPUS.
As we are in the process of introducing the OLA at the University of Economics in Katowice (UEKat), we are offering our incoming exchange students to UEKat the possibility to take advantage of the OLA.
Taking into consideration that this will be our first attempt to this tool, we will give to the exchange students the opportunity to choose either the printable LA or OLA (with an option that if the OLA doesn't work properly it will still be possible to prepare the printable LA in our Online Application System).
Please read carefully the step by step procedure for your Learning Agreement:
1. Your university has just nominated you to UEKat (sending us your personal data and your e-mail address)
2. After having verified your nomination we will register you in our internal system called Online Application System.
3. Within 5 days after the nomination deadline you will receive:
- a "greeting e-mail" with useful links and contact details and
- an activation e-mail sent directly from our Online Application System with the link to the system and your personal password (which you can change to your own password)
4. Very important: Before you start applying in our Online Application System you need to consult your Home University Coordinator and ask if your university has its own internal procedure for preparing the Learning Agreement (especially, if you need to prepare your LA using the tool Online Learning Agreement).
5. Check the academic offer available under the Study offer (Arima Students- list of subjects are available only in our Online Application System) and consult your choice with the responsible person at your Home University.
6. After having your subjects choice provisionally accepted by your Home University you have two options to formalize your Learning Agreement:
a) printable Learning Agreement
- mark the subjects in our Online Application System;
- go to the Section "Documents"and download from the system the template of the partially filled in with your data LA;
- fill in the missing information in the LA and give the prepared LA to your Home Coordinator to be signed;
- upload back the signed document in the section Documents in the Chat field;
- wait for the signed by our Coordinator LA.
b) Online Learning Agreement
- after having consulted your subjects choice with your Home Coordinator you need to send to the e-mail address email@example.com the list of provisionally accepted subjects.
- as soon as our coordinator accepts your choice you will receive an e-mail
- mark the accepted by all parties subjects in our Online Application System
- proceed with your Learning Agreement in the tool Online Learning Agreement under the following link: learning-agreement.eu
7. As soon as your Application Form and your Learning Agreement are accepted you will receive the Letter of Acceptance (it will be available in our Online Application System).
Information to the Online Learning Agreement from UEKat:
Receiving Institution: University of Economics in Katowice
Faculty/ Department: School of Undergraduate and Graduate Studies
Erasmus Code: PL Katowic02
Address: ul. 1 Maja 50, 40-287 Katowice
Contact Person Name: Małgorzata Łyczek, firstname.lastname@example.org +48 32 257 7915
Responsible Person at the Receiving Institution: Dr Mirosława Malinowska, email@example.com