Learning Agreement versus Online Learning Agreement
Due to the fact that the European Commission implemented the new initiative called Erasmus Without Paper for the Erasmus+ Programme, the mobilities will be realized from the academic year 2022/2023 with the help of the online tools which should significantly simplify the process for the students who will carry out their mobility.
Online Learning Agreement
One of the tools is the Online Learning Agreement (OLA) which should replace the printable Learning Agreement (LA) for the mobilities within Erasmus+ Programme. The OLA does not refer to the exchange within the Bilateral Agreement or CEEPUS.
Taking into consideration that a significant number of our partner universities does not use OLA yet, we will give to the exchange students the opportunity to choose either the printable LA or OLA (with an option that if the OLA doesn't work properly it will still be possible to prepare the printable LA in our Online Application System).
Please read carefully the step by step procedure for your Learning Agreement
1. Your university has just nominated you to UEKat (sending us your personal data and your e-mail address).
2. After having verified your nomination we will register you in our internal system called Online Application System.
3. Within 5 days after the nomination deadline you will receive: - a "greeting e-mail" with useful links and contact details and - an activation e-mail sent directly from our Online Application System with the link to the system and your personal password (which you can change to your own password).
4. Very important: before you start applying in our Online Application System you need to consult your Home University Coordinator and ask if your university has its own internal procedure for preparing the Learning Agreement (especially, if you need to prepare your LA using the tool Online Learning Agreement).
5. Check the academic offer available under the Study offer (Additional offer with limited entry – FAB, IB & ARIMA - list of subjects is NOT available in our Online Application System, you need to copy and paste the subjects from our website into your downloaded LA).
6. Consult your subjects choice with the responsible person at your Home University and confirm which option to formalize the LA is acceptable for your Home Coordinator- printable Learning Agreement or Online Learning Agreement.
7. After having the choice your subjects provisionally accepted by your Home University send the list of the subjects to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms. Małgorzata Łyczek, Incoming Exchange Students Coordinator at our School of Undergraduate and Graduate Studies).
8. Wait for the e-mail confirmation from Ms. Łyczek.
9. Mark the accepted subjects in our Online Application System (except for the subjects with limited entry).
10. For printable Learning Agreement- go to the section “Documents” and download the template of your LA (partially filled in with your data) and fill it in with the missing information required by your home coordinator.
11. For OLA- proceed with your Learning Agreement in the tool Online Learning Agreement under the following link: learning-agreement.eu
Information to the Online Learning Agreement from UEKat:
Receiving Institution: University of Economics in Katowice
Faculty/ Department: School of Undergraduate and Graduate Studies
Erasmus Code: PL Katowic02
Address: ul. 1 Maja 50, 40-287 Katowice
Contact Person Name: Małgorzata Łyczek, email@example.com +48 32 257 7915
Responsible Person at the Receiving Institution (apart from ARIMA students): dr Mirosława Malinowska, firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible person for ARIMA students: dr Krystyna Mitręga-Niestrój, email@example.com
12. Upload back the duly signed printable Learning Agreement in the section Documents in the Chat field (OLA- upload into the system NOT required)
13. As soon as your Application Form and your Learning Agreement are accepted you will receive the Letter of Acceptance (it will be available in our Online Application System, Section Documents).