Application for traineeships
Applications for traineeships are accepted on an ongoing basis. Scholarships are awarded as long as funding is available.
Documents should be sent by e-mail as a .pdf file to: email@example.com or submitted in person to the International Relations Office (Rectorate buildling, room 1/22).
- for students’ traineeships: at least 3 weeks prior to the planned commencement of the traineeship.
- for graduates’ traineeships: at least 1 month prior to the planned defence of the diploma thesis; the commencement of the traineeship should be planned not earlier than two weeks after the thesis defence, whereas directly after graduation the candidate is obliged to present to the International Relations Office a written confirmation that the thesis was successfully defended.
Before applying for a scholarship students must find a receiving organisation on their own.
Each host institution reported by the student and traineeship programme are subject to verification by the International Relations Office. The final acceptance is subject to a positive recommendation from the competent dean and/or the International Relations Office.
1. Application form;
2. Declaration of prior participation in international exchange;
3. Consent of the competent dean to participation in a traineeship under the Erasmus+ programme (students’ traineeships);
4. Letter of acceptance issued by the receiving organisation;
5. Learning Agreement for Traineeships (TA) with completed administrative data and section “Before the Mobility”