DAAD Scholarship for the spring semester of the academic year 2021/2022
The recruitment for the spring semester of the academic year 2021/2022 is closed.
It is a great pleasure to inform you that you can apply for a mobility with a scholarship of the German Academic Exchange Service (German: DAAD) to the Hochschule Darmstadt in Germany for the summer semester of the academic year 2021/2022.
DAAD offers a high scholarship in the amount of EUR 850 per month.
https://fbw.h-da.de/en/programs/incomings/translate-to-english-study-programm (Business Department, bachelor and master level, language of instruction German and/ or English)
Important: Due to the Covid-19 restrictions, the final qualification will be confirmed first after the receiving institution’s approval. The student is eligible to receive a grant only in case he/she will physically stay in the receiving university’s country.
You can apply for the scholarship if you are a student:
- of the full-time or part-time studies
- of the 2nd and 3rd year of bachelor degree studies
- of the 3rd and 5th semester of 3,5 bachelor degree in Logistics (professional title of engineer)
- 1st and 2nd year of master degree studies
- and you have a minimum average grade of 3.5 from all completed semesters within a particular level of studies (including the summer semester)
- and you receive the Dean's recommendation and Thesis Supervisor's recommendation (mobility on your last semester).
There is no possibility to take part in the recruitment during the Erasmus+ stay abroad.
Apply for the scholarship by sending scanned in one Pdf file the following documents to the e-mail address email@example.com till the 10th of October 2021:
- application form with a photo (see the attachment)
- official certificate of English and/ or German competence on B2 level (not elder than 2 years)
- motivation letter (no longer than a single A4 page)
- Transcript of Records in English from the Dean’s Office
Steps of the application process
- verification of the application documents by the International Relations
- verification of the grade average from all completed semesters by the Dean's Office
- receipt of the Dean's recommendation by the International Relations
- interview with students who received the recommendation of the Dean and the International Relations (probably online)
Evaluation criteria of the application process
First stage of the recruitment
- motivation letter - max. 5 points
- number of points = grade average
Second stage of the recruitment
- interview – max. 5 points
- 1 – 10 October 2021 - sending application documents to the International Relations
- 11 – 12 October 2021 - formal verification of the application documents, grade average verification and the Dean's recommendation
- 12 October 2021 - an e-mail with the preliminary qualification and the invitation for an interview
- 13 – 14 October 2021- interview
- 15 October 2021 - final selection information (sent by e-mail)
Take the chance and apply!!!