The application process is organized once a year (usually at the turn of September and October) depending on the availability of scholarships for students within the project.
- proficiency in English or in the language of instruction of the host university at minimum B2 level;
- a letter of recommendation from the Dean, Thesis Supervisor (final year students) and the International Relations;
- completed all previous exam sessions and settled mobilities realized under other international programs
The offer is available for students of the 2nd and 3rd year of the bachelor degree studies and of the 1st and 2nd year of the master degree studies.
General schedule of application:
The application process for the scholarship within the Erasmus+ with Partner Countries consists of two stages:
The following documents should be sent to the indicated e-mail address as a single PDF file:
- a completed application form with a photo,
- a cover letter in the relevant foreign language (the letter should take one A4 page),
- a confirmation of foreign language proficiency at minimum B2 level.
The following documents can be used as a confirmation of foreign language proficiency:
- language certificates not older than 2 years (not a certificate of a course completion);
- a certificate from a UE Katowice language teacher confirming the proficiency of the language at the level indicated above.
The International Relations reserves the right to verify the proficiency of a foreign language during an interview.
The first stage of the application process consists of formal verification of the submitted set of documents, obtaining the information from the Dean’s Office on the student’s average grade (minimum 3.5) and evaluation of the provided cover letter.
• cover letter: maximum of 5 points
• average grades from previous semesters: number of points = average grade
The list of students qualified for the second stage of the application process will be sent via e-mail to all candidates together with information about the place and time of an interview.
The International Relations will conduct interviews with candidates who successfully completed the first stage of the application process.
• interview: a maximum of 5 points
Information on the qualification for the Erasmus+ scholarship will be sent by e-mail.