Przejdź do menu Przejdź do treści

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

When and where can I go?

The application process is organized once a year (usually at the turn of September and October) depending on the availability of scholarships for students within the given project. The number of scholarships is various each year and scholarships are awarded to specific universities. It is necessary to check regularly if the International Relations has published information on the application process and availability of scholarships.

What is the amount of the scholarship that will be awarded to me?

The scholarship for a one semester stay within the Erasmus+ with Partner Countries includes a scholarship for a stay in the amount of 650 EUR/month and a lump sum for a journey calculated according to the distance calculator.

Do I have to pay tuition fees at the host university?

Students staying within the Erasmus+ with Partner Countries are exempted from paying tuition fees at the host university.

Which students are eligible to apply?

The offer is available for students of the 2nd and 3rd year of the bachelor degree studies and of the 1st and 2nd year of the master degree studies.  The students must have the average grade of minimum 3.5, proficiency in English or in the language of instruction of the host university at minimum B2 level and completed all previous exam sessions and settled mobilities realized under other international programs

What formalities do I need to complete before I go abroad?

A qualified student must provide a correctly completed Erasmus+ Grant Application form, the Erasmus+ Beneficiary Bank Account Details form and  Learning Agreement – all documents properly prepared and signed by all parties.In addition, on his/her own the student must purchase a flight ticket and an appropriate insurance policy covering medical expenses, accident and medical assistance. After submitting  these documents a scholarship agreement is signed and the scholarship is paid.

What formalities do I have to complete upon my return?

After returning from the partner university, the student must provide the International Realations with the relevant settlement documents: Certificate of Stay with the exact dates of the stay, Transcript of Records (list of the obtained grades),Learning Agreement - During the Mobility signed by all parties, return ticket from the host country (in the form of boarding passes). In addition, the student must submit individual Participant Report online EU Survey about the stay at the partner university.

Join us

Accreditations and partners

logotyp efmd
logotyp ceeman
logotyp hr
logotyp cima
logotyp eaie
logotyp bauhaus4
logotyp progres3