Erasmus+ with Programme Countries as an international program offers full-time and part-time students of the University of Economics in Katowice scholarships for a mobility for studies in the countries of the European Union as well as to the EFTA/EEA countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway), Switzerland (scholarship from the Swiss government), North Macedonia, Turkey and EU candidate countries. The list of partner universities is made available during each application process.
Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) which enables the University of Economics in Katowice to participate in the Erasmus+ program:
Main advantages of participating in the Erasmus+ with Programme Countries:
- wide range of partner universities;
- possibility to study in different European languages;
- financial support for the stay abroad (in accordance with the rules of the Programme);
- getting to know a different education system;
- making new, international friends;
- gaining experience in a different environment and observing a foreign labour market;
- increasing your skills and attractiveness on the labour market.
How to apply for the Erasmus+ scholarship. Step by Step.
You can download the eye-friendly guidebook HERE