Erasmus+ with Programme Countries as an international program offers full-time and part-time students of the University of Economics in Katowice scholarships for a mobility for studies in the countries of the European Union as well as to the EFTA/EEA countries and EU candidate countries. The list of partner universities is made available during each application process.
The minimum duration of the mobility is 2 months (60 days).
Erasmus Charter for Higher Education (ECHE) which enables the University of Economics in Katowice to participate in the Erasmus+ program:
Main advantages of participating in the Erasmus+ with Programme Countries:
- wide range of partner universities;
- possibility to study in different European languages;
- financial support for the stay abroad (in accordance with the rules of the Programme);
- getting to know a different education system;
- making new, international friends;
- gaining experience in a different environment and observing a foreign labour market;
- increasing your skills and attractiveness on the labour market.
How to apply for the Erasmus+ scholarship. Step by Step.
You can download the eye-friendly guidebook: HERE