Before the start of the traineeship students/graduates should present the following insurance for the period of the trip to/from and for the stay abroad:

  • European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) providing access to public healthcare in the EU and other countries where the EHIC is valid, or other medical insurance for mobilities to Turkey or students not entitled to use the EHIC,
  • accident insurance,
  • liability insurance.

The accident and liability insurance should cover at least damage suffered/caused by the student/graduate in the workplace.