Research and Knowledge Transfer Center offers a wide range of cooperation:
1. Market and marketing research.
2. Analysis of the conditions of companies' and institutions' functioning:
- analysis of national and international environment;
- analysis of competition;
- analysis of demand and customer preferences.
3. Analysis of companies' and institutions' instruments of influencing the market:
- product, brand and packaging research;
- distribution analysis;
- price analysis;
- promotion analysis.
4. Analysis of the results of companies' and institutions' functioning:
- sales results analysis;
- company or institution image research.
5. Creating an informational basis and developing the marketing strategy.
6. Manager Workshops:
- Sales Management;
We specialize in:
- Sector market research;
- Competition analysis;
- Analysis of customers' needs and preferences;
- Employee research;
- Public opinion polls.
- open, disguised, participant and non-participant observation;
- personal, depth and focus group interviews;
- mail and online surveys;
- projective methods ŕ product acceptance tests, product pricing research;
- heuristic methods ŕ brainstorming, Delphi method, assessment by experts.
Research and Knowledge Transfer Centre's reliability is guaranteed by:
- interviewers' performance monitoring;
- questionnaire content and form monitoring;
- survey's compliance with required selection criteria;
- field monitoring.
The monitoring is carried out directly, by telephone or mail.