Scientific Research and Projects
Scientific Research and Projects as an administrative unit reports to the Vice-Rector for Science and Academic Affairs.
The task of the Scientific Research and Projects is to coordinate national scientific and research activities of the University.
On the website of the Office you can find:
- news concerning the announced competitions for research projects;
- guidelines for filling in project application forms for calls for proposals announced by the National Science Center;
- lists of research projects currently being implemented by employees of the University of Economics;
- scientific and research offer of the Colleges;
- University forms and printed matters concerning scientific and research activity;
- information on legal regulations concerning the financing of scientific and research activities of higher education institutions.