About Finance and Accounting for International Business
Finance and Accounting for International Business is a full-time Master’s degree programme delivered in English. The aim of the specialization is to transfer in-depth knowledge, skills and competences in the field of finance and accounting supporting business activity in an international environment.
The specialization aims in particular at providing practical aspects of contemporary international finance and business processes and problems.
The programme include a 1 month compulsory internship in Polish or foreign company during the last semester.
The studies are aimed at acquiring knowledge and competences by the students in the areas of:
- strategic financial management,
- financial risk management,
- international finance,
- financial reporting and auditing from international perspective,
- strategic management and international marketing,
- international human resources management,
- corporate tax management,
- legal basis for the functioning of enterprises on the international market,
- IT tools necessary for effective analysis of financial data,
- methodology of conducting economic and financial analyses. [read more]