Finance and Accounting for International Business
1. DESCRIPTION OF THE SPECIALIZATION
The specialization is conducted fully in English. The aim of the specialization is to transfer in-depth knowledge, skills and competences in the field of finance and accounting supporting business activity in an international environment. The graduate should understand the processes taking place in the international business environment.
2. WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
The acquired knowledge, skills and competences are focused on the international understanding of such problems as, among others:
- Strategic financial management
- Financial risk management
- Accounting and auditing from international perspective
- Strategic management International marketing
- International human resources management
- Corporate tax management
- Economic and legal basis for the functioning of enterprises on the international market
- IT tools necessary for effective analysis of financial data
- Methodology of conducting economic and financial analyses
3. WHERE CAN YOU FIND EMPLOYMENT?
Graduates having appropriate analytical, linguistic, research and interpretation competences, in particular in the field of international business and finance will be prepared to perform managerial functions. Graduates through their acquired knowledge, skills and competences, could become qualified specialists prepared to work in international non-financial corporations and financial institutions.
4. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
The specialization allows improving the ability to use English, which undoubtedly strengthens the position of graduates on the domestic and international labour market. The student is doing a 1 month internship in the 4th semester.