We are pleased to announce a new edition of the XVI Valencia Erasmus Week at the Facultat d’Economia of the Universitat de València.
It will take place 9th – 12th March 2020 and it will be an opportunity for the teachers from our partner universities to give visiting lectures at our university under Erasmus Teaching Staff Mobility. I will send you the final program which will include the opportunity of living our “Fallas party”.
Academics from partner universities are welcome to propose their lectures in these topics as well as suggest other topics related to business, management, economics, finance, tourism management, international business, marketing and similar fields. We will analyze the content of each proposal and confirm if we can find a receiving lecturer on our side.
Erasmus + programme requires the visiting lecturers to give at least 8 hours of lectures within the framework of regular courses offered by the host university (the teaching languages at the Universitat de València are Catalan, Spanish and English).
The funding is available from the Erasmus grant, hence is distributed by the home university (please check the availability of such funding with the Erasmus coordinator at your institution), which should cover the cost of travel, accommodation and meals.
With the XVI Valencia Erasmus Week of the Faculty of Economics we would like to further increase the successful cooperation between our universities. In addition to the guest lectures, the programme will include a welcome session, presentation of the partner universities and some cultural and social activities.
Please, note that only two guest lectures can be accepted from the same partner university.
You can apply to participate in the XVI Valencia Erasmus Week by filling the attached application form and sending it by e-mail to email@example.com. Find here the application form and a list of subjects particularly suitable for receiving guest lecturers.
The procedure is the following:
- You send us your application with the chosen topic
- We work hard to find a host lecturer that matches with your proposal
- If we are successful, you will be accepted in our Erasmus Week
- Sometimes the match is not possible, so we will have no choice but to refuse your application
- We are sorry but we have no option for general conferences or seminars, all the participations must be linked to a class (to a host lecturer)
- Deadline for proposal submission: 30th November 2019
- Communication of acceptance: 20th December 2019
I look forward to welcoming you to Valencia at this time. Best regards,
Vice-dean of International Relations