Bridgestone offers placements in 3 different departments to choose from:
I. Department/position: Solution Business department
Tasks: Test and prepare end user training for 2 business applications supporting truck solutions for fleet customers.
The trainee will need to:
- Understand key business processes of Solution Business or Fleet management at Bridgestone
- Understand the 2 Business applications and how they support users in their daily tasks
- Validate those applications behave as they should through thorough testing
- Prepare user training material using appropriate technologies (Videos, POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS, Leaflets,…)
II. Department/position: Contracting support
Tasks: Administration and organization of contracts on the company's Intranet, being part of reorganizing existing structures and process flows.
III. Department/position: Project coordination and administration support
- Follow up of invoices aligned to project actuals.
- Help define & implement new processes to support the business enhancement team. Embedded and aligned with corporate pmo.
- Liaise between business enhancement & project managers to ensure accurate follow up of costs, status reports, risk management, steering committees etc.
- Ensure timely delivery of project artifacts in line with defined pmo processes.
- Exposure to all business areas from finance, manufacturing, logistics, procurement, IT, retail & HR.
Start of the internship: to be decided / asap
Duration: min. 4 months, preferably 6 months
- English (at least C1 level)
- students of the second cycle studies (preferably last year students)
- some knowledge of French will be an asset
- previous participation in an international students exchange will be an asset
750 EUR gross/month
free monthly ticket