Department/position: Customer Care Department / After sales (parts, accessories, service, supply chain)
Start of the internship: asap
Duration: 6-12 months
Location: Brussels (TME Head Office)
- Master Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Economics or other related fields
- Business understanding and affinity with automotive products
- Result driven and able to break down complex tasks into manageable portions
- Creative, rigorous, challenging and persevering
- Mature business manners as well as strong interpersonal communication skills, which make you move at ease within an international environment
- Highly developed ability to analyze and draw conclusions based on facts and target objectives
- Hands on and creative self-starter
- Computer literate (MS Excel, PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English, any other European language is an asset.
Note: It is mandatory that applicants are students for the entire period of the internship
As an Intern in Customer Relations you will play an integral role in the capturing of customer feedback through the Customer Relations channels that will lead to business transformation in TME. You will work closely with the team members responsible for the systems and programs capturing the ‘Voice of Customer’ (VoC) from our Customer Recommendation surveys:
- You will actively participate in the customer experience project and contribute with your own ideas.
- You will contribute to the processes to handle social media requests and enquiries from customers.
- You will be grasping the daily activities in the Customer Relations departments in our NMSCs to create process flow diagrams of critical path for Voice of Customer concerns from NMSC to TME.
- You lead the project for the first phase of implementation of a pan-European Voice of Customer system based on the processes identified.
- You measure and track performance using defined KPIs and report out to management.
- You support the Customer Relations team activities in daily activities suggesting areas for process improvement.
- You will be involved with cross functional deliverables.
About the company:
TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities, Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
The Customer Care Department is responsible for setting the direction and standards; the monitoring and reporting Voice of Customer for Customer Recommendation, and Customer Relations activities in the 30 National Marketing and Sales Companies (NMSC) throughout the European Region.
Silvie Roelans - Recruiter