19th Scientific Conference 2022
Department of International Economic Relations
19th Scientific Conference
INTERNATIONALISATION PROCESSES IN THE WORLD ECONOMY
October 19, 2022 online via Google Meet
- Identification of crucial phenomena and processes characteristic for contemporary world economy
- Presenting research results regarding world economy development and changes in its subjects’ functioning
- Discussing problems and challenges facing world economy in the 3rd decade of the 21st century
- Exchange of experience in the field of research methods and instruments
- Integrating scientific workers interested in world economy functioning
- Identifying possible areas of research co-operation
Professor Malgorzata Dziembała, University of Economics in Katowice - Chair
Professor Adam Ambroziak, Warsaw School of Economics
Professor Bogusława Drelich-Skulska, Wroclaw University of Economics
Professor Marian Gorynia, Poznań University of Economics and Business
Professor Bohdan Jeliński, University of Gdańsk
Professor Karolina Klecha-Tylec, Cracow University of Economics
Professor Ewa Latoszek, Warsaw School of Economics
Professor Wawrzyniec Michalczyk, Wroclaw University of Economics
Professor Edward Molendowski, Cracow University of Economics
Professor Ida Musiałkowska Poznań University of Economics and Business
Professor Jacek Pietrucha, University of Economics in Katowice
Professor Tadeusz Sporek, University of Economics in Katowice
Professor Kazimierz Starzyk, WSB University in Poznań
Professor Marzenna Weresa, Warsaw School of Economics
- The effects of modern armed conflicts, COVID-19 pandemics, and instability of the global economy and its actors
- Global issues
- The European Union and integration processes in the global economy
- Internationalisation of enterprises and national economies
- Competition and co-operation in the world economy
- Digitalization and sustainable development - an international perspective
- July 10, 2022 registration and abstract submission via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- July 15, 2022 notification of the Programme Committee decision
- September 20, 2022 full paper and publishing agreement submission; conference fee payment
- October 19, 2022 online conference
CONFERENCE PAPERS PUBLICATION
• chapter in a scientific monograph published by the University of Economics in Katowice (open access publication). Texts can be submitted in Polish and English. Conditions of publication: preparation of the text (max. 22 thousand characters with spaces) according to the template (downloadable from the conference website), obtaining a positive review, providing a scan and the original of the publishing agreement, participation in the conference.
• Przegląd Europejski (ISSN 1641-2478; e-ISSN 2657-6023; MEiN: 70 pts) przegladeuropejski.com.pl/resources/html/cms/MAINPAGE
• Journal of Economics and Management (ISSN 1732-1948; e-ISSN 2719-9975; MEiN: 40 pts) sciendo.com/journal/JEMUEKAT
The full text of the conference paper and the can of publishing agreement should be delivered via e-mail to: email@example.com.
Publishing agreement should be sent by traditional post to: Department of International Economic Relations, University of Economics in Katowice, Bogucicka 3a, 40-226 Katowice (with annotation „Konferencja MSE 2022”).
Conference fee is 150 EUR per paper submission (presentation + publication) or 25 EUR per paper submission (presentation only). Conference fee includes: conference materials, participation certificate, and publication.
In case of negative peer review or resignation from publication after reviewing, the conference fee will not be returned.
Conference fee should be transferred in EURO to the bank account:
IBAN: PL 70 1050 1214 1000 0023 3448 5238, BIC (SWIFT): INGBPLPW
Account holder: Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w Katowicach, 1 Maja 50, 40-287 Katowice.
To identify your transaction, please enter: first name and surname of participant and annotation “Katedra MSE – Konferencja 2022”
PRELIMINARY CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
09:00 – 09:15 Opening
09:15 – 11:30 Session I
11:30 – 11:45 Coffee break
11:45 – 14:00 Session II
14:00 – 14:30 Round-up
Professor Małgorzata Dziembała – Chair
Katarzyna Czech, Ph.D.
Joanna Kos-Łabędowicz, Ph.D.
Sylwia Talar, Ph.D.
Files to download: