Education conducted remotely in summer semester 2020/2021
Taking into account the persistently high level of epidemiological risk, based on the guidelines of the Ministry of Education and Science and the Chief Sanitary Inspectorate, by Rector's Oder no 7/21 classes at:
- Bachelor's and Master’s degree programs (both full-time and part-time),
- English-language programs, specializations and Euroclasses (for exchange students),
- doctoral studies and at the Doctoral School, postgraduate studies
in the summer semester 2020/2021 will be conducted remotely.
- it is mandatory to cover the mouth and nose in designated areas,
- at the entrances to the University buildings, it is obligatory to disinfect hands or to wear disposable gloves,
- everyone is expected to observe the rules of social distancing (at least 1.5 m),
- in intra-university communication it is recommended to use e-mail correspondence and telephone contacts and to limit direct contacts.
Detailed information about the rules of teaching and learning remotely and the main applicable restrictions are available at: www.ue.katowice.pl/coronavirus.
Psychological support is provided complimentary to all member of the academic community who might need it. More information