EEC - Leaders of Tommorow
On 10-12 May 2017, Katowice was hosted the ninth edition of the European Economic Congress, the most important business meeting in Central Europe. The three-day series of debates of the European Economic Congress (EEC) took place at the International Conference Centre and at the ‘Spodek’ Arena.
Once again, the University of Economics in Katowice was involved in the events of the EEC. During these days our students participated in the Young Leaders project organised on our campus, as part of the Congress.
They had a chance to meet and get inspired by recognised businessmen, politicians etc.
10th of May
- 11:40-12:25 Wadim Tyszkiewicz - President of Nowa Sól
- 12:35-13:20 Radosław Pyffel - Deputy Director, Member of the Board of Directors, Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
- 13:30-14:15 Andrius Kubilius - Prime Minister of Lithuania in the years 1999-2000 and 2008-2012
- 14:25-15:10 Zbigniew Jakubas - Owner, Capital Group Multico
11st of May
- 9:50-10:35 Przemysław Schmidt - Member of the Board, Getfresh Sp. z o.o.
- 11:40-12:25 Arvind Bali - CEO, Videocon, Indie
- 12:35-13:20 Krzysztof Materna - Co-Owner, MM Communications
- 13:30-14:15 Robert Gwiazdowski - Chairman of the Board, Adam Smith Centre
- 14:25-15:10 von Liechtenstein Michael - Chairman of the Board, Geopoliticala Information Service AG
'For years, the University of Economics in Katowice has been the natural partner for the EEC,’ indicated Professor Robert Tomanek, Rector of our University.
More information www.eecpoland.eu/2017/en/