Our offer of postgraduate studies allows engineers, businessmen, management staff and many others to raise qualifications and acquire new skills.
Postgraduate studies at the University of Economics in Katowice is a guarantee of reliable, up-to-date knowledge, thanks to which students acquire new or additional competences, raise qualifications and establish contacts in the industry.
Postgraduate studies are the perfect combination of theoretical knowledge and practical aspects. Classes with UE experts and specialists will ensure that the acquired information will result in a better position on the dynamic labour market. Graduation will facilitate the promotion or change of work.
Graduates receive a thorough education at one of the best public universities, which is confirmed by the results of rankings, including 2nd place in the region in the 'Kuźnia prezesów' ('Rzeczpospolita' ranking).
Why UE Katowice?
- the oldest and the largest economic university in the region;
- more than 80 years of tradition combined with innovation;
- classes with the best experts – outstanding academics and practitioners;
- unique programmes, also in English;
- certificate of graduation from a renowned public university;
- the highest employment rate of graduates from among the largest universities in Śląskie Voivodeship (at the level of 98%);
- graduates are among the top earners from among universities in Śląskie Voivodeship;
- we educate presidents of the largest Polish companies;
- possibility to pay tuition fees in instalments and attractive discounts;
- extensive infrastructure (modern libraries, multimedia rooms);
- swimming pool, halls, gym, facilities for the disabled;
- rest zone, free parking in Katowice, Wi-Fi, Google account with no data limit;
- food courts and a bistro offering tasty dinners and snacks;
- duty hours of dean’s office at weekends;
- access to the Center of Modern Information Technologies and resources of the Scientific Information Centre and Academic Library – one of the most modern hybrid libraries in the country;
- small groups, high comfort of studying and close contact with lecturers;
- contact with the university via Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc.
The next admissions for postgraduate studies conducted in English will be for the winter semester 2020/2021 and it will start in June 2020.
The offer of postgraduate studies is addressed to graduates of bachelor’s, engineering and master’s courses in all fields of higher education.
Studies at the University of Economics in Katowice allow to raise qualifications and acquire new skills of, inter alia: engineers, IT specialists, business executives, managers of private and public organisations, financiers, psychologists, as well as young graduates.
The University of Economics in Katowice has broad experience, educating students of postgraduate studies since 1970. High level is ensured by carefully selected, highly qualified personnel of over 250 lecturers and trainers. Classes are conducted by the academic and teaching staff of the University and partner universities. We also invite Polish and foreign practitioners, specialists and experts in many areas of economic life to cooperate.
Keeping in mind the needs of our students, we offer favourable forms of fees:
- dividing the tuition into instalments;
- Graduate Benefits System (GBS).
The graduate receives a certificate of completing postgraduate studies at the University of Economics in Katowice.