Benefit Pack guaranteed by the CIMA for the students of the programe includes:
- Invitation to CIMA Top Talents Club
- Paper-based manuals free of charge with the code to didactic resources online (solely for the purpose of the Public University students) available for the students who confirm registering to the external examination in Pearson Vue Centre
- Free of charge access to CIMA connect platform
- Free of charge access to workshops and trainings preparing for OCS (Operational Case Study) external examination, so called: Exam Success meeting
- Free of charge access to events/workshops organised by CIMA experts in various cities of Poland
- Invitation to global business world leaders network through access to valuable sources of knowledge and platform designed for sharing best business practices
- recognizing student knowledge confirmed by the international character of CIMA qualification helpful in all organisational levels of corporates worldwide
- access to CIMA online resources such as:
- MyCima own account to receive support throughout the programme delivery
- Effective and Flexible studying methods including mind planning (materials for prepation to the certificates, to the profession, case studies and other)
- CIMA My Jobs - portal with job offers for students and CIMA members
- Invitations to: Awards Night & Christmas Party, Summer Special and business meetings such as MoneyTalks with CEO and CFO of global companies worldwide
- Results of the external examinations in CIMA Programme are considered across all CIMA society on various qualification levels to award prizes for best results.
- Supporty of the CIMA Coordinator and CIMA Ambassador in the University of Economics in Katowice
Studying while climbing up the career ladder
Unique and absolutely computerized egzamination process supports the development of practical skills. Not only you will have technical knowledge on high level, but you will also apply it in your daily work
Employers search for future employees with CIMA CGMA title
Thousands of companies train their employees with CIMA. The already know the value of CIMA certified workers who lead the organisation towards stable growth and success.
87% of the employers have already declared readiness to offer higher salary only to recruit a specialist for management accounting (CGMA)*
We are certain that the number of people with the CGMA will constantly grow demonostrating highest ethical standards, financial knowledge and engagement in the company development.
*Source: CGMA brand index survey 2014
CIMAconnect is a visual learning platform designed specifically for CIMA students. It containes free of charge, most up to date materials, personalised main page and the possibility to connect with students worldwide. What's most important - it is available 24/7 also for smartphones. Sign in today!
Assistance and Free of Charge Materials
We are constantly developing and improving methods to support learning process. Use materials free of charge availble online such as: eNewsletters, materials for examinations, mobile application, reports and files.
Make more money
Already as a CIMA students you can increase your salaries. The global salary calculator will show you what to expect as a CIMA student or a CIMA member.
The only dedicated to the management accounting specialist platform with job offers where leading companies, such as Amazon, KPMG, Shell or HP, advertise. Use the advice of recruiters, browse the offers and upload your CV.
Polish Accredited Employers
Accenture, Cargill (Polska), Deloitte & Touche, Infosys BPO Poland, Nestle Polska, PwC Polska, Unilever Polska, Whirlpool Polska, State Street. Accenture, Cargill (Polska), Deloitte & Touche, Infosys BPO Poland, Nestle Polska, PwC Polska, Unilever Polska, Whirlpool Polska, State Street.
Globally Accredited Employers operating in Poland
Diageo, Phillips, Royal Bank of Scotland Group, BPP Professional Education, BP, British American Tobacco, Deutsche Bank, HJ Heinz, HSBC Bank, Shell International, Coca-Cola HBC, Ernst & Young, Arla Foods, Marks & Spencer, El Sevier, Hitachi Data Systems, Johnson & Johnson, Mars, First Data, Hilton Worldwide, SABMiller, Unilever, IBM UK, Hewlett-Packard Company. Diageo, Phillips, Royal Bank of Scotland Group, BPP Professional Education, BP, British American Tobacco, Deutsche Bank, HJ Heinz, HSBC Bank, Shell International, Coca-Cola HBC, Ernst & Young, Arla Foods, Marks & Spencer, El Sevier, Hitachi Data Systems, Johnson & Johnson, Mars, First Data, Hilton Worldwide, SABMiller, Unilever, IBM UK, Hewlett-Packard Company.