Regarding the Faculty of Management Board Resolution (11P/2016/2017) and Directive (nr 122/16) all students are obligated to complete the internship. The internship should cover more than 100 hours during four week period. More information: obligated to complete the internship. The internship should cover more than 100 hours during four week period. More information:
* MANDATORY INTERNSHIP *
Two weeks in advance of the internship, students are obligated to delivery to Cooperation with Corporate Partners and University Alumni (room 265 building N) the following documents:
- Internship plan: it should be signed by the company's representative, and the thesis supervisor ( in case the internship takes place during the academic year the Dean's signature is needed);
- Internship Insurance Certificate (accident insurance, NNW);
- Agreement Certificate: three originally signed copies.
After the internship period (till 15th of October or two weeks after the internship completion - in case when internship takes place during the lectures period), the students are obligated to delivery to Cooperation with Corporate Partners and University Alumni (room 265 building N) the following documents:
- Internship Implementation Certificate signed by the company's representative and supervisor.
* OTHER ACTIVITIES AS THE CREDIT MANDATORY INTERSHIP *
As internship the following activities can be recognized:
- Foreign internship organized by the University of Economies in Katowice (not shorter than one month);
- Employment under a contract (not shorter than 3 months);
- Own business activities (no less than a month);
- Internship at another University (not less than a month);
- Additional internship (not shorter than 120h).
To recognize the above activities the students have to deliver the Internship Certificate signed by the company's representative, thesis supervisor and Vice-dean until October 15th
* ADDITIONAL INTERNSHIP *
We would like to remind that the students after 1 year of studies can do the * additional * internship
* RECRUITMENT OFFERS *
On the University's website you can find the recruitment offers.
It is also possible to post the documents:
1 Maja 50 Street , 40-287 Katowice with note: Cooperation with Corporate Partners and University Alumni.
If you have any questions, please contact:
- in person l- room 265 building N
- By phone - (32) 257 73 57
- E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org