Finance and Accounting for Business is a full-time Master’s degree program delivered in English. The aim of the specialization is to transfer in-depth knowledge, skills and competences in the field of finance and accounting supporting business activity in an international environment.
The specialization aims in particular at providing practical aspects of contemporary international finance and business processes and problems. The program includes a 1 month compulsory internship in Polish or foreign company during the last semester.
FAB allows you to improve your English language skills, which will undoubtedly strengthen your position on the domestic and international labor market. Modern teaching techniques and close contact with the lecturers will allow you to expand your knowledge of finance with an international aspect in a friendly atmosphere.
The studies are aimed at acquiring knowledge and competences by the students in the areas of:
- strategic financial management;
- financial risk management;
- international finance;
- financial reporting and auditing from international perspective;
- strategic management and international marketing;
- international human resources management;
- corporate tax management;
- legal basis for the functioning of enterprises on the international market;
- IT tools necessary for effective analysis of financial data;
- methodology of conducting economic and financial analyzes.