Applying online in the Dream Apply system*:
- 1st March – 30th June, 2021 (candidates from outside Europe)
- 1st March – 31st July, 2021 (candidates from Europe)
Submitting original documents in the Admissions Office*:
- 30th September, 2021
Admissions for candidates applying for the Visegrad Scholarship
- 1st March – 7th March, 2021: Applying online in the Dream Apply system.
- motivation letter for scholarship,
- scanned copy of the diploma and supplement with a sworn translation into Polish or English,
- transcript of records from all completed semesters issued in Polish or English (if the candidate does not have a diploma and a supplement yet). Please note, that in this case the diploma and the diploma supplement/transcript of records must be submitted by the end of August at the latest,
- passport scan,
- taking part in an interview.
- 10th March, 2021: Interviews (invitations will be sent individually after registration in the system)
- 12th March, 2021: Announcement of results and sending a pre-acceptance letter (necessary in the application process for the Scholarship)
Complete applications for the Visegrad Scholarship must be submitted no later than 15th March, 2021. Detailed information can be found at: www.visegradfund.org
*Regarding the epidemic situation we reserve the right to change the recruitment schedule in special circumstances.