Patronage at the University of Economics in Katowice
The organizer of an external project, i.e. an external entity, may apply for:
- the Honorary Patronage of the University of Economics in Katowice;
- the Technical Patronage of the University of Economics in Katowice;
- the participation of His/Her Excellency the Rector in the Honorary Committee.
The organizer of an internal project, i.e. an organizational unit of the University of Economics in Katowice, as well as student or doctoral organizations and scientific circles operating at the University of Economics in Katowice, may apply for the Honorary Patronage of His/Her Excellency the Rector.
The letter together with the application and the program of the project should be submitted to the Rector no later than 30 days prior to the planned project in one of the following ways:
- submitting to the Rector's Office;
- posting to the address: the Rector's Office of the University of Economics in Katowice, ul. 1 Maja 50 40-287 Katowice.
It is possible to send a scan of the required documents to the e-mail address email@example.com provided that the originals are delivered within 7 days from the date of sending the scan.
Submitting an application is not tantamount to granting patronage.
The organizer is notified about the decisions concerning the patronage in writing or by e-mail to the e-mail address indicated in the application.
Detailed rules of granting patronage can be found in the Regulations for granting Patronage at the University of Economics in Katowice.
The Rector's Office
The University of Economics in Katowice
ul. 1 Maja 50
Further information can be obtained from: Patrycja Bryłka, Assistant to the Vice-Rector for Education and Internationalization