Finance and Accounting for Business is a full-time Bachelor’s degree program delivered in English. Program will introduce you to the world of modern finance and accounting, known as the "language of business". The program has been designed for students who want to:
- discover the world of finance;
- get an insight into the decision-making processes for companies’ financing and investments;
- find out the role of accounting and its importance;
- learn to present and analyze information on the company’s financial and economic standing;
- learn to include the crucial factors for efficient financial management;
- refine their English skills.
Finance and Accounting for Business (FAB) is the perfect combination of knowledge in the field of corporate finance management and accounting! Studies in English will open your way to international contacts and relations, and a practical approach to the field of study will allow you to get a job during your studies in companies such as PwC, Capgemini, Accenture, etc.
Courses implicit in a study program have a form of lectures, classes, laboratories, seminars. We also offer language classes and sport activities. The form of course and number of teaching hours depend on learning outcomes necessary to achieve by students. During classes multimedia techniques as well as proper IT tools are used (MS Access with the basics of SQL, Visual Basic for Applications). Majority of courses use numerical examples and case studies to present practical attempt to analyzed problems. Also group discussion, team building exercises, group work, and student presentations are as a didactic methods are used.
The studies are aimed at acquiring knowledge and competences by the students in the ar
- corporate finance;
- finance for public sector;
- global finance;
- financial institutions;
- financial accounting;
- financial reporting and analysis;
- tax planning;
- ICT for finance and accounting;
- capital budgeting & project appraisal;
- financing decisions and equity capital market;
- financial management in terms of CSR concept;
- risk management;
- financial modelling for business decision making.