Log into the IRK online recruiting system, choose the study program you are interested in and fill out the application form.
Check the list of postgraduate programs in English for which we are recruiting in the academic year 2021/2022.
Recruitment runs from the 1st / 28th of June to the 10th of October 2021. Candidates will be informed about the results of the recruitment after its completed.
No entry fee charged when signing up!
Foreigners who have a diploma of higher education from Polish universities are oblidged to register in the online recruiting system IRK and attach complete documentation consisting of:
- scan of a document confirming legal stay in Poland,
- scan of a polish diploma of higher education,
- in the case of applying for a discount in the tuition fee - a scan of the application for the discount and a scan of the documents entitling to receive it. Documents should be scanned into one pdf file.
Candidates who have a diploma of higher education issued outside Poland may apply for postgraduate studies in Poland, only if their foreign diploma:
- has been recognized as equivalent to the Polish counterpart on the basis of an international agreement, or
- has been recognized as equivalent to its Polish counterpart through nostrification, or
- has been recognized as equivalent to the Polish diploma confirming a full qualification at least at the 6th level of the Polish Qualifications Framework under the provisions of art. 326 section 1 of the Law on Higher Education and Science
You can check whether your foreign diploma is recognized in Poland or not, using the Kwalifikator, which is available on the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange website.
Additionally, every foreign diploma must be legalized.
Apart from foreign diploma, candidate is obliged to present sworn translation into Polish or English abovementioned diploma. Translation should be made by:
- a person entered by the Minister of Justice on the list of sworn translators or
- a person registered as a sworn translator in a member state of the European Union, a member state of the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) - a party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area or a member state of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), or
- a consul of the Republic of Poland, competent for the country on whose territory or in whose education system the diploma was issued, or
- a diplomatic mission or consular post of a country accredited in the Republic of Poland on the territory of which or in the education system of which the diploma was issued.
Scan the following documents:
- recognized in Poland, original diploma of graduation - legalized or bearing apostille;
- sworn translation of the abovementioned diploma into Polish or English,
- document confirming legal stay in Poland.
When the documents are verified positively, you will be notified via e-mail that your status in the IRK system has changed.
In case of any questions or concerns regarding admission process please contact the Admissions Office:
tel.: +48 32257-7032
ul. 1 Maja 50 Building: Rektorat; room: 1.16