Przejdź do menu Przejdź do treści

Short-term rent


If you want to organize a conference, an information meeting, etc., you may use the premises of the University of Economics in Katowice.

What should I do?

  1. Prepare a letter addressed to the Vice-Rector for Education and Internationalization (request for consent templates are available here).
  2. Research-interest groups are kindly asked to have their applications evaluated by their subject supervisors.
  3. The application needs to be personally submitted to the Property Management (room 110, building N), through the Main Office or by mail, at least 14 days in advance.

External parties

We would like to encourage you to use our offer of short-term rooms to rent at the University of Economics in Katowice.

What do I need to do:

  1. Fill in the application form (download the form).
  2. Send the form to or bring it to the Property Management, room 110, building N.


Property Management

Building N, room 110


Phone No: +48 32257-7046 and -7047

Fax: +48 32257-7048

From Monday to Friday, to 3:30 pm

Join us

Accreditations and partners

logotyp efmd
logotyp ceeman
logotyp hr
logotyp cima
logotyp eaie
logotyp bauhaus4
logotyp progres3
logotyp acca