If you want to organise a conference, an information meeting, etc., you may use the premises of the University of Economics in Katowice.
What should I do?
- Prepare a letter addressed to the Vice-Rector for Education and Internationalisation (request for consent templates are available here).
- Research-interest groups are kindly asked to have their applications evaluated by their subject supervisors.
- The application needs to be personally submitted to the Property Management Office (room No 110, building N), through the Main Office or by mail email@example.com, at least 14 days in advance.
We would like to encourage you to use our offer of short-term rooms to rent at the University of Economics in Katowice.
What do I need to do:
- Fill in the application form (download the form).
- Send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to the Property Management Office, room No 110, building N.
Property Management Office
Building N, room No 110
phone No: +48 32257-7046 and -7047
fax: +48 32257-7048
from Monday to Friday, to 3:30 pm