Submission of a paper implies that the paper has not been published before; that it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else; that its publication has been approved by all co-authors, if any, as well as by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – at the institute where the work has been carried out. The publisher will not be held legally responsible should there be any claims for compensation.
- Read the Aims & Scope to gain an overview and assess if your paper is suitable for JEM;
- Read the For Authors to write your paper in accordance with the JEM's requirements;
- Read the For Reviewers to know the paper evaluation criteria;
- Read the Publishing Procedure to know the JEM's publishing procedure;
- Use the JEM's template to prepare your paper;
- Read the Ethical Standards and make sure that issues about publication ethics, research ethics, copyright, authorship have been appropriately considered;
- Ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript.
Please follow the hyperlink “Submit paper” to upload your paper following the instructions given on the screen.
Open Access license
This journal provides immediate open access to its content under the Creative Commons BY 4.0 license. Authors who publish with this journal retain all copyrights and agree to the terms of the above-mentioned CC BY 4.0 license.