In line with common trends, financial discipline and concern for the environment, we encourage you to replace printed materials with multimedia materials using interactive media.
New Media does not provide photographic and film services. We constantly cooperate with photographers and film-makers. New Media provides contact information for these services when required.
- Multimedia presentation templates
- Promotional presentations
- Film material
Multimedia presentation templates
- In order to maintain a coherent and professional image of the University, it is required to use prepared presentation templates in all materials presented at the University and during business trips.
As a video is seen as one of the best ways to communicate content and promote on the Internet, we encourage you to use our films for this purpose. All materials are available on the university YouTube channel: www.ue.katowice.pl/youtube
It is possible to broadcast the organised events/conferences online in the Advanced Information Technology Center (CNTI). Contact the IT Center firstname.lastname@example.org on this matter.
Below you will find our latest films.
It is possible to upload videos to the university YouTube channel, as well as embed it in the news feed. The film should meet the following criteria:
- its resolution should be of good quality (min. 720p),
- may not contain illegal, offensive or inappropriate content.
In order to publish film materials, please contact New Media (e-mail email@example.com or tel. 32 259 7120).
Detailed rules for posting content on YouTube
Any information published on the University's website may be accompanied by photographs taken in accordance with the following requirements:
- they must have a direct link to the topic described,
- they must be in a suitable resolution (not less than 800x600 px),
- they must have good exposure.
The final decision on whether a photo is suitable for publication on the website is made by the editor of the website.
If an event with more than one image is described, it is possible to create a photo gallery that will appear among the albums on the website www.ue.katowice.pl/media/galeria-zdjec Photographs should meet all the requirements outlined above. The maximum number of images is 10.
Use of university photographs
New Media has a database of university photos. We encourage you to use them. Most of them are available in photo galleries. In order to obtain photos, please contact New Media (e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. 32 259 7120).
New Media does not provide photographic and film services. We constantly cooperate with photographers and film-makers. If you need to order such a service, please contact New Media (e-mail: email@example.com or tel. 32 259 7154).
Promotion of the University and individual units includes a wide range of activities including both advertising of the University in traditional and Internet media as well as the organization of special events. Thanks to the Visual Identification System, we care about maintaining a coherent image of the University. Guided by the latest trends that focus on promotions using primarily Internet tools, we encourage you to distribute materials in electronic form. It is also possible to order traditional information materials and gadgets.
- The Logistics Office is responsible for ordering and publishing promotional materials.
- Ordering promotional materials is conducted in accordance with the procedure.
- Materials are issued only on the basis of the Request.
- The following types of promotional material are available:
Printed free of charge materials, within the available financial means of the University
- Door signs.