Rules for Employee Loans and Savings Fund (Polish acronym: PKZP) membership
- The following persons may be members of PKZP at the University of Economics in Katowice:
- each permanent University employee;
- fixed-term employees, employed, however, for a period of not less than 1 year;
- recipients of pensions - former University employees.
- in the form of a transfer: ca. on the 5th and 20th day of each month;
- in the form of cash at the University Cash Desk: ca. on the 15th day of each month.
13. Removal from the list of PKZP members takes place:
- at the written request of a PKZP member;
- in the event of the termination of employment, with the exception of retirement;
- in the event of PKZP member’s death;
- following the decision of the PKZP Management Board taken due to failure to comply with obligations specified in the Statutes by a member.
14. Persons removed from the list of PKZP members are entitled – after settling the account – to reimbursement of membership contributions after the lapse of 2 months of the removal date.