Tasks of the University Council
In accordance with Art. 18 (1) of the Act of July 20, 2018 - Law on Higher Education and Science, the tasks of the University Council include:
- assessing a draft University strategy;
- assessing a draft statute;
- monitoring the financial management of the University;
- monitoring the management of the University;
- proposing candidates for the position of the Rector, after they have been assessed by the Senate;
- assessing a report on the implementation of the University strategy;
- performing other tasks specified in the statute.
In accordance with Art. 18 (2) of the Act of July 20, 2018 - Law on Higher Education and Science, as part of monitoring the financial management, the University Council:
- assesses the material and financial plan;
- approves the report on implementation of the material and financial plan;
- approves the financial statement.