We are pleased to announce a call for papers for the 8th European Risk Conference organised by the European Risk Research Network. The conference will be held between 20th and 21st September 2018 at the University of Economics in Katowice, Poland, and is aimed at academics and practitioners working in risk and risk management.
We welcome papers across the broad spectrum of risk and risk management. Submissions may adopt a wide variety of theoretical approaches and either qualitative or quantitative methodologies. Examples of topics include, but are not restricted to:
- Risk management systems including ERM,
- Risk management and corporate governance,
- Risk reporting and communication of risk internally and externally to the organization through the Integrated Report,
- Risk behaviours and their impacts,
- The changing language of risk,
- Risk measurement,
- Risk culture,
- Tools for managing risk,
- Regulating risk,
- Risk management and big data,
- SMEs risk management.
Conference paper proposals, either in the form of an extended abstract (1,000 words) or a full paper, should be submitted to
by 30th of April 2018. Authors will be notified of acceptance by 31st May 2018.