About Finance & Accounting for Business
Finance & Accounting for Business is a full-time Bachelor’s degree programme delivered at the Faculty of Finance and Insurance.
Language of instruction: English
Duration: 6 semesters
Employment prospects: finance and corporate accounting, controlling, business analysis, financial institutions: banks, insurance companies, investment funds
The programme has been designed for students who want to:
- discover the world of finance,
- get an insight into the decision-making processes for companies’ financing and investments,
- learn to analyse, develop and present the data on the company’s financial and economic standing,
- learn to include the crucial factors for efficient financial management,
- find out the role of accounting and its importance,
- refine their English skills.
The graduate of the programme will have acquired up-to-date knowledge of accounting and corporate finance, investment profitability account, taxation of companies, limiting and managing financial risk, and investing in the capital market, as well as the following skills:
- collecting data,
- drawing up financial reports,
- using relevant information to make business decisions,
- implementing IT tools to record and analyze financial information,
- making informed decisions in applying the company’s competitive strategy,
- using specialist English.