Please submit your paper or abstract adhering to the author guidelines. Submitted papers must NOT have been previously presented, published, or accepted for publication. There is NO renumeration for the paper.
- To facilitate the blind peer-review process, remove ALL authors identifying information, including acknowledgements, from the document's text.
- Title page should include: manuscript title, author(s) name, title, institution, address, telephone number, e-mail address, acknowledgment.
- The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in MS Word format.
- Figures, tables and charts should be placed in the body of the paper - not at the end of the paper.
- The paper should not exceed 12 pages (25 000 characters) including ALL tables, appendices and references.
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font, 1.5 lines spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
- DO NOT use footnotes.
- DO NOT number the pages of the paper.
- Referencing in Harvard Style.
- In case of acceptance, the author or one of the co-authors must be available to present the paper at the conference.
All accepted articles will be published in the Conference Proceeding with ISBN number (monograph) which will be published after the conference .