Tallinn University of Technology’s International Recruitment and Admissions Division is looking for interns to help international admissions team.
- Location: Tallinn, Estonia
- Duration: From February to August 2020
- Requirements: B2 English language level, interested in intercultural communication
Tasks of the trainee:
- Collecting and managing a registry for hard copy documents sent by the applicants;
- Being responsible for sending correctly formed documents to Estonian ENIC/NARIC Centre;
- Consulting international students and prospective candidates on spot, via email or phone;
- Managing admissions database;
- Statistics and analyses;
- Contacting candidates who have not fulfilled requirements by deadlines;
- Assisting with other international admission related tasks on rolling bases.
Terms & Conditions:
The internship will be unpaid, and interns would be responsible for covering their living costs including insurance during their internship
It is recommended to apply for funding opportunities such as Erasmus+ grants.
How to apply?
Send your CV and motivational letter to Marilin Hallik (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deadline to apply?
Send your application today! Application period is open until they will find the right person.