Department/position: Admin & Customer Service
Start of the internship: to be decided
Duration: 3-4 months
Internship description: The internship is carried out in the Department of Customer Care, a sub-unit of Post-Sales department. Essentially, the role of the student is to establish a link between the company and transportation providers from collecting information and documents: Company data / fleet / routes / permissions / authorizations / type of merchandise. After obtaining this data and documents the student must publish and register them in the database of customers. This process, called approval, promotes the visibility and interaction between transport providers and customers, who will finally make use of its logistics services.
- Contact transportation providers to get their information and documents.
- Update the database with the information and documentation obtained.
- Identify and locate the perfect contact to obtain data required for qualification.
- Organize time for each task: emails, call-back
- Reach the objectives of the department in terms of qualification
- Actively collaborate with the team to achieve the general objectives of the division.
Location: Terrassa (Barcelona)
8 hours a day, Monday to Friday
450 euros gross + bus/train tickets
About the company: With a presence in about 23 countries in Europe, WTRANSNET is dedicated to providing solutions to companies that need information and assistance in transportation issues of merchandise, international trade and logistics About the company: With a presence in about 23 countries in Europe, WTRANSNET is dedicated to providing solutions to companies that need information and assistance in transportation issues of merchandise, international trade and logistics