Application procedure for exchange students
Winter semester online applicaton: 20 April – 1 June
Spring semester online application: 15 October – 15 November
Filling in the form consists of a few steps:
- your personal information,
- photo upload (max 800kB, only .jpg file)
- data of your sending institution,
- choice of your study programme (Learning Agreement).
- reservation of accommodation.
After completing the electronic application form you will receive an activation link to your email address (check your spam folder if you do not receive the e-mail after registration).
1. Click on the link in the message and activate your online account
2. Log in to print the Application Form and Learning Agreement
3. ERASMUS+ STUDENTS: do not print the Learning Agreement from the registration system. Use this model
4. Have the forms signed and stamped by your coordinator. NOTE: signatures are required in TWO PLACES in the application form (Language competence and Home institution approval)
5. Scan all documents into a single pdf file and ask your coordinator to send them to email@example.com before the deadline.
Incomplete forms (without the required signatures) will not be accepted.
Please enter the data correctly - make sure that you have chosen the right home university, and do not confuse your first name (given to you by your parents) with your surname (family name)!