Application procedure for exchange students
Winter semester online applicaton: 6 May – 1 June
Spring semester online application: 15 October – 15 November (to be confirmed)
Filling in the form consists of a few steps:
- your personal information,
- photo upload (max 800kB, only .jpg file)
- data of your sending institution,
- choice of your study programme (Learning Agreement).
- reservation of accommodation.
After completing the electronic application form you will receive an activation link to your email address (check your spam folder if you do not receive the e-mail after registration).
1. Click on the link in the message and activate your online account
2. Log in to print the Application Form and Learning Agreement
3. ERASMUS+ STUDENTS: do not print the Learning Agreement from the registration system. Use this model
4. Have the forms signed and stamped by your coordinator. NOTE: signatures are required in TWO PLACES in the application form (Language competence and Home institution approval)
Incomplete forms (without the required signatures) will not be accepted.
Please enter the data correctly - make sure that you have chosen the right home university, and do not confuse your first name (given to you by your parents) with your surname (family name)!